- Positions: Performance Test Engineer
- Experience: 6+ years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or software engineering, with equivalent relevant experience
- Interview Type: Walk-in
1-6 years’ experience in performance testing of large scale enterprise systems.
- Expert in developing test scripts, creating scenario, test execution and analysis using LoadRunner / Jmeter / Neoload / Blazemeter / SOASTA / Akamai and any monitoring tool.
- Expert in compiling, analyzing and interpreting performance test results.
- Knowledge of application monitoring (e.g. HP Diagnostic, Dynatrace, AppDynamics etc.)
- Attention to detail and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to understand hardware and software architectures
- Ability to evaluate open source performance test tools and suggest suitable one for the application under test
- Understanding of throughput, latency, memory and CPU utilization
- Should be ready to work in an environment which may demand individual contribution as well as a team player.
- Hands-on knowledge of Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL query, C, C++, Java, Unix or any other language.
Job Required Skills:
- Execute Load, Stress, Endurance, and other non-functional performance tests.
- Monitor application logs to determine system behavior. Analyze the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection and DB Parameters and DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications.
- Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problem in the application.
- Collaborate with application teams to design and execute NFT tests
- Analyze report discrepancies to determine the root cause and evaluate script failures at a high level.
- Compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements.
- You will identify issues, propose system improvements, and perform repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- You will participate in and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.