- Positions: Cloud Solution Architect
- Experience: 6+ years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or software engineering, with equivalent relevant experience
- Interview Type: Walk-in
Amazon is continuously striving to be the Earth’s most customer-centric company. AWS has the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, with the deepest and broadest portfolio of cloud services available. Every day we are helping customers and partners maximize the value of cloud computing technologies.
AWS Professional Services (ProServe) is a global team of consultants that helps enterprise customers achieve their business outcomes on AWS Cloud. ProServe consultants work with hundreds of the world’s largest enterprises to help them deliver their cloud initiatives.
About the Role
As a Cloud Architect, you will work with our customers to deliver AWS solutions such as web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, batch processing & big data, archiving & disaster recovery for a wide range of industries. You will also have the opportunity to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity. Lastly, you will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects.
This role combines thought leadership across the globe with cutting code, designing architectures, and helping our customers build system components as they move and build new applications in the cloud.
- Lead multiple large customer teams through planning, prioritization on complex transformation initiatives
- Partner with senior stakeholders regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Lead project scoping and resource planning based on experience and insights Proactively seek new value-add opportunities for customers, and converts those new opportunities to realized value.
- Work with prospective customers on-site to understand customer’s requirements, propose packaged offerings, and deliver custom solution engagements
- Regularly coach and mentor others on best practices
Job Required Skills:
- AWS Certifications, associate or professional level
- Strong track record of hands-on, production AWS experience
What if I’m not an expert in all qualifications? That’s okay. We hire people who have a passion for learning and are curious. You will be supported in your career development here at AWS. You will have plenty of opportunities to build your technical, leadership, business and consulting skills. This includes formal and informal training, a chance to gain AWS certifications and mentorship opportunities. You will learn from and collaborate with some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today.